David Bracey Play Safety Inspections
Playground Inspections and Training for Local Councils, Parish Councils, Schools and Commercial Play areas in East Anglia and UK.
An Independent Playground Inspector qualified to the highest level (Annual Inspector) on the Register of Play Inspectors International, who guarantees a sensible and impartial approach with no personal interest other than the safety of the site.
Inspections and Training for the Leisure industry, Commercial Premises, Parish and Local Council and Community Groups.
Playground Inspections show good practice and legal duty of care. Inspections are recommended by the European Playground Standards and are endorsed by the Health and Safety Executive.
Regular playground inspections by a fully qualified Playground Inspector help reduce accidents as safety hazards are promtly identified and equipment faults can be repaired quickly by the client.
By assessing the maintenance needs, play safety inspections also promote better lifespan of play equipment.
Fully Independant Play Safety Inspections are accepted by major insurance companies and can reduce premiums or improve your position during litagation.
- Annual Inspections of Play Areas, Playing Fields, Wheeled Sports Areas, Multi-use Games Areas, Parkour, Outdoor Fitness Equipment and Ponds.
- Operational Inspections - Monthly, Quarterly, Half Yearly
- Post Installations of new facilities.
- Routine weekly, fortnightly, monthly inspections.
- Risk Assessments, Play Value Assessments and Disability Access Audits (Equality Act 2010).
- Consultation, Advice, Playground Design which is fully independant and not linked to any manufacturer or installer.Includes Pre Installation inspections and consultations.
- Training for Councils, Parishes and Community Groups and Contractor Inspectors (Routine and Operational).
- Expert Witness reports and inspections for Insurance claims and accidents.
- Maintenance of Play Equipment and Play Areas.
The Playground Inspector has many years experience in Playground Inspection and Management, recently retired from Rospa, having worked for them between 2004 -11 and has passed a Criminal Disclosure Check and has Full Professional Indemnity and Employers Liability Insurance.
ALL reports can be delivered via email (pdf), disc or hard copy. Post Installation reports are normally delivered/sent within 24 hours and Annual Inspection reports delivered/sent with 1 - 4 days, which is much quicker than many of our competitors.
Prices for services are available upon request and may vary depending on the location, number of play areas and the clients requirements. Although based in East Anglia, prices can be quoted for work throughout the UK.
If you would like to discuss your play area requirements or would be interested in further information on the provided services, please contact:
David Bracey Play Safety Inspections,
3 Magnolia Court, Lowestoft, Suffolk, NR32 2SF, UK